Address query

I do not have my permanent address in my Passport. Instead I have my college address, where i do not stay now.

For processing a H1B, is it necessary to have my permanent or my present address to be printed in my passport. OR is it fine to have any address in passport.

It is ok to have a different address in the passport for H-1B stamping.