Address change after submission of DS-160

Can I change my US address after submitting the DS-160?

You cannot change anything in the form once you have submitted it (you already know that). But if you change your physical address or need to make any correction complete a new form and use that for appointment booking. In case you have already booked appointment bring the corrected and new form to the appointment and they fix two DS160 sticker to your passport. Have done that , did not complicated anything in my case.

Thank you Souvik for the reply