ACI Infotech PVT Ltd

Hi All,

I received a call for H1B sponsorship from ACI Infotech. They said that, I will need to pay $4K as ‘Training and Development’ fees towards filing of H1B. Has anyone else received any calls from them?

Is it safe to invest that much amount with ACI Infotech?

Regards,

Ajinkya

They may be using different words, but in a way they are asking you to pay for your H-1 filing fees which is illegal.

Ask them what’s the training and development that they will provide for such a cost.

can u send ur phone number please?

Hi Can you tell me what step you took .

I have the same response with same digits.

Feels they are good in sponsoring. Any other reviews?

Me and 10 people I know together. PM me your whatsapp number to add you to the group.

Me and 10 people I know together. PM me your whatsapp number to add you to the group.

9711140525 is my number please add me to group and provide info

I received a call for H1B Visa from ACI Infotech.After discussions My offer got released.

Hi All,

Could you please let me know if you have filed for H1B through ACI Infotech. How is the review? Could you please tell me whom to contact and any info you have on the credibility of the organization.

7774004828 is my number , pls add me to group

Any other applicants thru ACI, pls private message your number to get you added in the applicants whatsapp group.

Hi,

Did you get H1b visa by this ACI company. They have called me also for the same.

Please reply. its very urgent

Hi,

Can anyone tell please tell me, which consultant is good to file H1b. Please its very urgent

Hi can u add my number in whatsapp group? +974 66979775