Access Limitation Error during Scheduling US Visa Appointment

I am looking to schedule a visa appointment for my brother-in-law in Hyderabad. I am trying to login and check for appointments once every 24 hours. Still I keep getting the access limitation error. So, how often should I check for dates on the site? Such a poorly designed site, shame on them.

Access limitation

Your attempt to view the calendar section was blocked due to violation of prohibited conduct clause of terms and conditions of use of appointment system. Please visit “Terms and conditions page” on ustraveldocs.com site of the country you wish to apply and check “Prohibited conduct” section to learn more. Please refrain from using means highlighted in Prohibited conduct section to avoid being blocked again.

Hello,
This error in USTravelDocs is due to some unpredicted behavior happening behind the scenes from your browser. It could happen for few reasons such as you using any extension that helps you see the slots of others or yours. There are many slot booking or viewing extensions that send data to their servers and US Dept of State does not allow that anymore.
Also, it could be you are on VPN or using some other extensions that are acting or doing something in the background. So, remove all extensions, do it in incognito mode in browser, it should work.

More details on this error and how to fix at :