About work and study program in USA

Actually i heared somrhting about work and study programs in USA, some consultents told that it is under CPT ,means we can work for 40hrs and as well study at weekends and evening timings.

Is that is real ?
  • If it is there; is it posssible to apply with out GRE,IELTS?

*Even if i got I-20 for such kind of programs,how is visa sucess rate for those universities…

please sujest me waht would be preferable to go us eaither geeral procesing or can i trust this type processings.?                                      THANK U IN ADVANCE ;-)

It could be true, becuase there are certain schools that do that. But, you have to very careful as there is a very high chance of Fraud in these kind of instituations. There have been Universities that have been shutdown by ICE for violating the regulations. Most of the good schools, do NOT offer full time CPT from first semester. CPT is a way to get some hands on experience on your courses for the future job. It is abused by certain schools, so be careful.

Your goal for MS in US  in very important. Read [MS In USA Goal - Study or Money ](http://redbus2us.com/why-study-masters-in-usa-goals-for-studying-abroad-just-job-or-higher-goals/).  Make a consicous decision based on your goal.

You could be approached by Study Abroad consultants, just beware of them and re-check the reality with your friends and others before you proceed with anything.

As Kumar said, you must avoid education consultants for advice. Ask these questions directly to a University.

Best wishes

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, Colorado Heights University, Denver, CO 80223, USA. www.chu.edu; Email: international@chu.edu