500 error after paying the visa fee in usvisascheduling.com

Hi,

I am trying to schedule my dropbox appointmnet, but I am getting an error after the vis payment. I got the payment reference but could not go to the next step. It got reverted back to the add dependents steps. when I click next I keep getting the following error

Blockquote

We’re sorry, but something went wrong. Please try again, and if this persists, contact the website administrator.

Error ID # [57a74341-6a5a-49d6-8005-9198b46a9800]

We’ve been notified about this issue and we’ll take a look at it shortly. Thank you for your patience.

10/31/2023 3:14:07 AM UTC
USG 3961e737-f1e1-4028-9a1a-5ed2652d979a

I tried contacting them but to no proper response. Phone call and chat I never got a. reply. I sent an email thrice and each time they keep replying the same thing that I need to clear cache and update to lates java. I tried that and still getting the same error. I tried different browsers multiple devices and still the same error. has anyone encountered this? Can I close this application and create a new one? Will I have to pay again if I do this?

You can close the application and start new one. Payment information will still be intact. If you have dependents, do not remove them from profile.