4 stamping for my 5-year old daughter

I extended my H-1B and my daughter’s H-4 recently. If I have to travel outside the USA and get a new stamp on my passport, may I have my daughter’s passport stamped too, even if she’s not traveling with me?

No, she need not until the valid H4 visa stamp on her passport expires and then she travels out of USA.