332-GRE | 116 TOEFL | 67%-engineering | AWA - 5.5

I’ve published a research journal in Distributed systems but i have one pending backlog (in 1st semester chemistry) whose exam i have given and i am sure i will clear it. along with that i have cleared 2 of my pending backlog.

Will any of these universities consider me? tell me if you have something different in mind:::

1. University of illionis -urbana campaign
  2. Georgia institute of technology
  3. University of texas-austin
  4. UCLA
  5. california institute of technology
  6. University of maryland-college park
  7. NYU
  8. ohio state university
  9. university of verginia
  10. university of massachussets-amherst
  11. RIT

consider my backlog problem. I am from India

Advice on schools is always tricky as so many parametres weigh in. Generally a University is weighed by the quality of research work it does and the volume of grant money it attracts yearly. Your backlog is not relevant. Your credentials are evaluated in-toto by a US evaluation company and it summarizes what you have done very differently. It becomes relevant only if you are trying to use credits in chemistry to transfer to the new school.

All the best

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, Colorado Heights University, Denver, CO 80223, USA. [www.chu.edu](http://www.chu.edu/)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIRST ALL INDIA ENTRANCE EXAM FOR STUDENTS IN ASIA AND AFRICA ANNOUNCED FOR BA AND MBA STREAMS. EMAIL [INTERNATIONAL@CHU.EDU](mailto:INTERNATIONAL@CHU.EDU) FOR SYLLABUS AND ENTRANCE FORM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------