221g from A and cap exempt from B, both approved. Advice

Hello Experts - I was given 221g on 7th October 2015 when I appeared for h1b visa interview from new employer. Since it was taking lot of time, I applied under cap exempt from my current employer in Feb 2016. The petition has been approved and I am waiting for hard copy of the approved petition and stamping. Question is today I received an email from embassy stating that you need to submit your passport for final processing of administrative processing.

• Updated - - -Hello Experts - I was given 221g on 7th October 2015 when I appeared for h1b visa interview from new employer. Since it was taking lot of time, I applied under cap exempt from my current employer in Feb 2016. The petition has been approved and I am waiting for hard copy of the approved petition and stamping. Question is today I received an email from embassy stating that you need to submit your passport for final processing of administrative processing. I want to process the visa with my current employer and not with the new employer under which I received 221g. Please suggest:1. What happens if I don’t submit my passport for the pending 221g case. 2. If I go for the visa interview from the current employer will I be asked as why I did not pursue through the new employer. 3. Now that administrative processing has been processed and they have requested for submission of passport; will I need to mention “yes” in DS160 for visa denials. Please help. Looking forward for any suggestions. Thanks !