I know questions regarding 221g have been asked earlier. And I know that the timeline depends from case to case. But my question is not about panicking about 221g or asking about how much time my case will take.
My question is simple - what other options I have right now BESIDES waiting?
Can I crack some other interview and get another petitioner for my case?
Has anybody done this before? If yes, then what was your strategy?
Thanks & Regards!