2 different employers and both picked in lottery , please suggest me what i can do ?? Both will be denied or approved??

2 different employers are filed 2 H1B and both picked in lottery , please suggest me what i can do ?? Both will be denied or approved??

Do i need to inform before the Case get approved or i can take a decision after approval???

There could be a potential RFE if USCIS suspects that the employers are related. However, if one of the employers is a big firm like Google, Microsoft etc, then chances of such RFE go down drastically.

Either or both petitions would be approved or denied on their own merit. Once you know which petition(s) is approved, you can decide which employer to join.

Both employers are different and for different position, still the chances for denied???
any thing i can do now to get at least one revoke before approval?? Please help me.

Then it should be ok, but USCIS may still issue RFE just to be sure. Did you consider the scenario that one is withdrawn and then other one gets denied during processing?

If I were you, I would let both of them process and see which one gets approved.