work for us company from india

What work type is required for IT profeesional if I want to work for a us company from india.

c2c,w2-corp-corp etc. Do I need a visa to work from india for a us company.

I am a indian resident.

You can work from India for a US company if they agree to it. You don’t need any visa as you are an Indian citizen working in India.

You will have to figure out the arrangment with the employer.

  • It’s W-2 if you are on their payroll

  • It’s c2c if they contract w/ a company and you are on that company’s payroll

  • It’s 1099 (or something) if you work as independent contractor for them