Will H1B visa 2013 quota last till July 2012

HI All,

i am looking at filing a new H1-B petition this week.will the quota lasts till July.

Anyone have any update on these numbers :slight_smile:

i am looking at filing a new H1-B petition this week.will the quota lasts till July.

Anyone have any update on these numbers :slight_smile:

Thanks,

Sita.

Hope you are not making fun

will last a t elast 10 days i may need 4 more days to file my H1

well, i dont want to bring bad news, but I personally dont think so. It goes like 5000 every week. 1st of June was 10K left. Thus it will be most likely gone by mid June. There are a reasons to be believed it will be out earlier, probably next week.

I believe it may lasts by mid of the june…Because of the present situation my employer droppped my H1 Petition…They are planning to apply L1 for me…what is the chances of getting L1…As per the last year records , USCIS rejected L1 like anything…whether india goverment is going to discuss with US government on this…

what is the chances of getting L1 this year ?

Chances of L-1 depend upon whether you will be utilizing employer proprietary skills/tools/applications/technology which is not commonly known outside the employer. So if your employer files L-1 for a position that requires Java, .NET, manual testing etc then it is bound for rejection.

Sorry to disappint you but there is no chance unless a miracle happens for you. Nevertheless dont lose your hope.