Whom to report in USA for a fraud company like Value Consulting?

I need to report about a fraud company Value Consulting to United States govt. Please let me know the detail of officer to whom should I send the details of fraud conducted by Nathan Caldon from Value Consulting, Virginia.

DOL and USCIS would be a good starting point.

I have raised the concern to them by sending e-mails to their mentioned mail IDs. But, so far no response from their side.

Hello Ashok Verma, I am not agreeing with your question and with your view. I have very good and professional experience in processing my H1B from Value Consulting.

I found significant efforts taken by Value Consulting to ensure compliance and their qualified attorney’s before I filed and successfully obtained H1B Visa from Value Consulting.

I had a very good 10 plus years of experience all the way to getting my green card. I would not have even quit them after getting the Green Card if it were not for travel. With family and kid, I could not travel to project sites and I had brought my home in Boston, MA area. The awesome company does not regret associating with them. Yes, they are pushy about compliance, but employees should realize that is exactly why they get approvals on H1B and Green Cards.

I came to the US on L1 Visa of IBM, Value Consulting was the company I associated after begging my IBM manager to file my Green card. For all deserving people, company respects employees. Besides, unlike IBM where we are a one-minute minuscule employee and have no visibility and tons bureaucratic hassles with HR. @Value Consulting it was easy access to HR for H1B stamping of me & my family and subsequently with my green card processing.

Very good and professional experience processing my H1B - make like following the story - when we from our home country resign a job and have a family to take care of.
We need a reliable company to file an H1B visa and Value Consulting was a well-complimented company which successfully filed my visa and keeping me informed at all stages. I got my approval, but they even suggested me not to resign till I get stamped passport in hand which was very nice of them.

I have reviewed many H1B companies under the scanner of DOL and USCIS before deciding to move into Value Consulting.
I have learned by speaking to many of my colleagues about the significant efforts taken by Value Consulting to ensure compliance and their qualified attorneys before I filed and successfully obtained H1B Visa from Value Consulting. Instead of laid back attitude.

Many of my colleagues have been stuck overseas with 221 (g) for stamping.
Due to knowledgeable attorneys associated with Value Consulting and their immigration / legal team with consistent effort brought me back to the US in order for me to resume my assignment.
I was stuck in India for 5 months when they kept supporting my H1B visa case till I was back in the United Sates.
The box is a 221(g)

They offer Skill upgradations training which was very useful for me. As in IT, world one needs to upgrade skills continuously. They arranged remote training from senior IT professionals from India.

Wonderful ! Outstanding ! Incredible ! . Just some of the many words that can be used to describe Value consulting. They carefully helped me through the process to get our H1B visa. Even through the long and sometimes unbearable waiting times, they kept me believing that I would succeed in the end. Well, thanks to their professional handling of my application I did succeed and now in the US. Value consulting team, thank you for all you have done! I am excited to recommend them to anyone that wants to make the US dream a reality.

Excellent lawyer and great staff. Very quick at responding and clarifying all questions. I’m glad I chose Value consulting for my immigration process, I was in good hands :slight_smile: Thanks for your Service Value consulting.They were very prompt for arranging training from offshore India Office. They offer Skill upgradations training which was very useful for me.Good luck !!

Value consulting offer Skill upgradations training which was very useful for me. As in IT, world one needs to upgrade skills continuously. They arranged remote training from senior IT professionals from India. We know Skills and knowledge are the driving forces of economic growth and social development of any country. They have become even more important given the increasing pace of globalization and technological changes provide both challenges that are taking place in the world. Countries with higher and better levels of skills adjust more effectively to the challenges and opportunities of globalization. And they always help to make me perfect.
I always recommend to applying H1B with Value consulting.

After passing my CSE in Web Development, I have applied for an H1B visa. In the mean time Value consulting provided skill upgradations training. After that finally got a visa and Now working as a web developer.
That’s why I recommend applying Value consulting.

Value consulting provides a nurturing atmosphere which facilitates growth and development. The company is full of brilliant people who share a passion for producing good work and having a great time.

can you please provide lawyer name and contact details.