Which visa/Steps should i take?

I would like to know about the steps has to be taken in order to working in USA for my wife future.I am a H1B holder since last 4 years and working in usa, my wife is an IT professional and working in MNC in INDIA.she wants to join with me here, but she needs to get a job in order to continue the experience.Is there any option will you suggest me tio follow so that my wife gets jobs over here.

She can get her own H-1. The other option is H-4 EAD but she would be eligible for it only if you have I-140 approved.