Where to apply for H-4 COS and EAD [i-765]

My wife is currently on H-1B visa. She plans to convert to H-4 and concurrently apply for EAD [i-765].

My I-797 approval notice starts with EAC . To which USCIS processing centre must we send out the I-539 [COS] AND I-765 [EAD] applications to?

Please let us know.

Many thanks in advance for your help and time!


Based upon the state you live in, you have to send it to EAC and WAC. Check USCIS site for the states covered by the two centers.