what would be the right procedure to move and settle to USA for private Diploma holder with 10 yrs of IT experience

Person has almost 10 yrs work exp in IT Infrastructure Mgmt / operation with 12th pass and Diploma from private institute, had already been to USA on B1 multiple times, what is the best procedure for him to move on. what would be right for him.



How many years was the diploma program? Any other certifications?

Best wishes

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, Colorado Heights University, Denver, USA. www.chu.edu; sshankar@chu.edu

Here are the Educational Qualification

-1 year Diploma in hardware and Networking from (http://www.jetking.com/) this is the private one.
-Microsoft Certified Professional
-ITIL Foundation Certified
-Almost 10 yrs of work ex in core IT industries (6 Yrs in Microsoft Exchange and 4 yrs in IT Operations)