What is the best way to file H4 ? Staying in US or Exit and get stamping done


Need urgent advise What is the best way to file H4?


Hi My H1B expired on 02/28/2017 however extension was filed before expiry. For 2nd rfe which we got in July employer was unable to respond hence filed transfer with company b in July before RFE response due date and got receipt on 28th July . Now got RFE with company B and response due date Is 01/03/2018. As the approval chances are slim would like to convert to H4.

Stay in us or exit the country and get h4 stamp to come back What is the best option to convert h4?

Will I be considered as out of status now ?

In future will I come under cap exemption for h1?