What is best that I can apply today - L1b or H1b Premium?

Hello Sir

My H1b VISA process had initiated internally but couldnt proceed further due to project concerns. The organisation plans to intiate L1b for me. I have a following questions -

My corporate experience will complete 2 years on June 8, 2013. Does that (in any form) reduce my chances for getting an L1b?

Its April 18 today. Is it possible to initiate a H1b Premium application now and keep hopes for it to clear?

Do H1b and H1b premium share the same quota? How does a premium applicant get an advantage over a regular applicant?

Till when can H1b Premium application be submitted? If H1b regular cap is full (i.e. the applications are overloaded by April 5), can the H1b Premium applicant pull any advantage here?

Either of L1b or H1b premium applications is yet to be initiated for me. What would you suggest, be the best way to make my way FASTEST to the US.

My corporate experience will complete 2 years on June 8, 2013. Does that (in any form) reduce my chances for getting an L1b?

With two years of experience I have not heard of L1 getting applied. But I am not sure. The rule says that you have to be in your country working for 3 years for the company. - please verify this rule.

Its April 18 today. Is it possible to initiate a H1b Premium application now and keep hopes for it to clear?

This year's Quota for H1B is over. Premium or no premium. You will have to wait till  april 14 to apply and to start working oct 2014

Do H1b and H1b premium share the same quota? How does a premium applicant get an advantage over a regular applicant?

Premium has no advantage other than getting the approved/rejected decision in 15 calendar days. For regular processing it takes anywhere from 2 months to 6 months

Till when can H1b Premium application be submitted? If H1b regular cap is full (i.e. the applications are overloaded by April 5), can the H1b Premium applicant pull any advantage here?

NO.

L1 is your fastest hope to strat working if you are eligible.

L-1 requirements are:

• you should have worked for that employer for at least 1 year outside US in the past 3 years
  • your work should require use of employer proprietary skills/tools/knowledge/application etc not commonly known outside the employer