What do i need to do for filing H1B for myself?

Please tell me the name of the company who can file H1B Visa for me. i am currently based in india and want to work in US. Please let me know the procedures. For more Details you can call me 0091 8511928327 and also email me on ankit.poojara@gmail.com

H1B must be sponsored by a company. U cant file it urself