what could be my future in US after completing MIS???

hello i am a final year student of instrementation engg. i have the following questions.

1. Is MIS suitable for me after instrumentation engg with respect to job opportunities(instrumentation was not my first choice but i settled for in and i graspe computer and IT concepts easily)

2. After completing MIS and keeping in mind that i m an international student , the current economy and recession where would i stand in the US market???

3. What is the value the MIS degree if i come bck to india after few years…???

I just responded to a similar query. Just copying and pasting here.

MIS employment requires dynamic choices. It is a high demand field but most people miss out on opportunities because they have not decided on the industry sub-type such as healthcare, pharma or energy. Choose an industry field and research how MIS applies to that industry. You will succeed.

All the best

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, Colorado Heights University, Denver, CO 80223, USA. [www.chu.edu](http://www.chu.edu/)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIRST ALL INDIA ENTRANCE EXAM FOR STUDENTS IN ASIA AND AFRICA ANNOUNCED FOR BA AND MBA STREAMS. EMAIL [INTERNATIONAL@CHU.EDU](mailto:INTERNATIONAL@CHU.EDU) FOR SYLLABUS AND ENTRANCE FORM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------