what can be done if mother lost greencard status due to husband's death?

My sister had a greencard and last year she came and stayed for a year than she left due to her husband’s death.She applied for her both son and daughter.What will happen now ? Does it mean she no longer can come

here and the whole proses has been canceled ?

Is your sister maintaining the once a year visit rule? She can always explain circumstances under which her most recent travel occurred. If her status is restored, then the process for children stays unaffected.

Best wishesDr. Sandeep Shankar, hopehumanityATgmailDOTcom; wwwDOThopeforhumanityglobalDOTorg