What are the documents required to apply H4 visa

1. I am planning to apply the H4 dependent visa. Can i know what are the required doumentes needed ?

2. I am also planning to apply the H1B visa for 2015. is there any advantage if i will go USA before April.bcz i am thinking to go USA after knowing my result in May.

3. if i will get lottery In MAY after that i will go USA do we need attend the inreview.

1. I am planning to apply the H4 dependent visa. Can i know what are the required doumentes needed ?

Ans: Assuming that you are using your spouse’s H1 visa for your H4 visa, you may need to carry ALL of the documents required for a H1 visa stamping. Apart from those, you need to carry all of the documents proves your marital relationship with your spouse (like your marriage certificate, married photos, your kids birth certificate etc) . But please note that, dont give the visa officer any document which is not manditory but not asked. Provide the optional documents ONLY if asked. Keep them in your bag while in interview. Show them whatever document is asked for.

1. I am also planning to apply the H1B visa for 2015. is there any advantage if i will go USA before April.bcz i am thinking to go USA after knowing my result in May.

Ans: Advantage: you would get the Change of status opportunity which relieves you from getting through the struggle of H1B stamping in India for the first time. H4 stamping is easy compared to H1 stamping by your own. First go to US in H4 status before April 1st and then apply for Change of status from H4 to H1 under H1 quota.

1. if i will get lottery In MAY after that i will go USA do we need attend the inreview.

Ans: Yes, no matter when ever you go to US, you must attend the interview.

If you want to go before Oct1st, you must attend H4 visa interview.

If you want to go after September, you must attend H1 interview(as you are planning to apply for H1 under CAP)