Wants to transfer H1B petition and need Stamping to be done

Being in USA i was hired with another company and got Visa transfered. Now I am job less came back to India need some one who can transfer my H1B and help me for Visa stamping. I am a software Engg. and searching job in USA , but I wants to be at a safer side so I wants to Transfer my H1B from my current employer to any new employer, who can help me to send for Visa stamping and help me to search job in USA

It is possible. There are lots of private consultancies available where you may have to do it with your own fund. But make sure they are 100% genuine before proceeding