visitors visa for 10 years. want to convert to H1B so that I can work


Kindly consider this as urgent and if possible fo reply.

i have 10 years multiple visa for USa. Now I am planning to work in USA .

Kindly suggest optons so that Ican explore each of them as I am very much confused and lost.

Thank you

Its not Possible. U must find an employer who can file H1 for U… B1to H1 is not possible. Also the time for H1 is nearing… U may need to try next time