visitor visa for individual consultants working from home to USA company


Iam working as a individual consultant from home with one of the companies in USA.Kindly let me know whether i can go on B1 or B2 visa.The company people are asking me to visit their company once.They have applied for my H1B & expected to process by next year April'13.


If the company calls me on B1or B2 visa now will it effect my H1B processing next year ? What are the documents i have to produce or to get from the US company for these B1/B2 visas?





Processing B1/B2 will not affect your H1B. Make sure your returning back to india on time whichever time is given to you by USCIS.