Visa status changed from L2 to F1 in US. Documents required for stamping visa in my home country to return to US

I am now in US. Want to go to my home country for holiday and come back. I plan to get my F1 visa stamped there before returning. What is the procedure?

It should be pretty standard as if you would go for general F1 visa stamping. You will need to carry documents like below

I20Admission lettersGRE/TOEFL score sheetsFinancial support sponsors documents in USYour spouse’s documents, when you applied for Change of status, etc. I recommend you check with your DSO at school to get advise on the documents you need to carry.