Valid H1 but I-94 going to expire

Hello Saurabh

I have a valid H1-B till 2014 however, my I-94 is going to expire in Dec 2012.

Can you please let em know that whether there is any process for I-94 extension other than filing for H1-B Visa extension.Because I have another 20 months of valid Visa.

I think you can file for an extension of stay (I-539) with USCIS to extend your stay in the US. You must have a valid H1B petition to do this.