My H1b Tranfer is in progress but i am still working with old employer, new transfer request got RFE and they are working on it and i have to travel to india next week.
what will be the complications if i travel to india while i am on H1B transfer
if new H1B transfer got approved while i am in india do i need to go for consulate interview again or can i use drop box for new visa stamping?
if my H1B transfer is denied can i come back using my old petition? ( valid till June 2016) if so any other documents other than petition i need?
lets say my new H1B transfer if still in RFE still can i use old petition to come back to us?
Please share your experience on the above.
P.S: i cannot postpone/cancel my travel.