Urgent help : H1B stamping in singapore consulate

I need some urgent guidance as I will be appearing for an H1 stamping interview at Singapore consulate for my H1B. I have been working here in Singapore since 2 years. 

Could you please guide me with the documents which I should carry with me and with some suggestions/advice on interview part. 

Hows the approval rate at singapore consulate?

Any help is much appreciated and I will be really very thankful.

Thanks

Shivani

shivani.dlite@gmail.com

They can ask questions about your profile, offered position, job, responsibilities and about your employer.

You can go through the articles in the main blog where people have documented their interview experiences (I don’t think there is any from consulate in Singapore).

Thanks for the answer Saurabh. You are right, there is no information about Singapore consulate. That’s why I am kind of concerned as I don’t have any information on this.

Will you be working for a consulting company or a proper US corporation? If consulting, will you have client/project information? Also, will it be EC model or EVC?

Hello Shivani,

I have sent you an email to the email id mentioned below. My sister has attended H1b interview at singapore consulate. I can share her expereince with you.

Thanks,

Beena

Hi, I am also planning to attend interview at singapore, can you share me details. my email id is: vikramreddy.bollu@gmail.com

HI All, Please share your experience here to help others. I am planning to attend for interview in singapore.

HI All, Please share your experience here to help others. I am planning to attend for interview in singapore.