Unoffical emergency appointment request tracker

@nxkr, we are working with H1BGrader to see, if they can create a solution for the tracking of EA requests. It is work in progress. Hope to have it ready soon. Will keep you all posted.

That would be great!

1 Like

@nxkr, The wait is over. Finally, we have it.
Add your case at US Visa Emergency Appointment Tracker
You will need to create account to add cases. This is to avoid spam and for each user not modifying others data.
Below is how it looks. Thanks to H1BGrader team for creating this feature based on our request.

Anyone received a response for EA?

I did not receive any update on my EA request; however, I was able to book a normal appointment on 18th Nov in Delhi, for the particular visa category I was applying to. A lot of slots got opened in Delhi, Kolkata (and possibly Mumbai), and may more consulates might open more slots.

Great! Now a systematic tracking of the emergency requests can be done.

1 Like

How did you manage to get a regular slot ?

Since mine was in the SEVIS category (Students and Exchange Visitors) I guess. I saw slots available in Delhi for November third week, rescheduled the present appointment (March 2021) to it, but VAC has to be done in Mumbai. No VAC slots available in Delhi at that time, but was opened later; I did not want to risk the available appointment.

Any updates on EA from any consulate?