Understanding H4 VISA related queries

Hello Experts,
I am wondering to make my self aware about below situation and queries:
Lets say I am working with employer A and already in USA on H1B.
My dependents are not at arrived US (they are still in India) and I filled DS160 and submitted VISA fee for my spouse and kids h4 visa (dependent VISA), with Employer A details.
What will happen in below situations;

1. A new employer B files H1B transfer from employer A to employer B before H4 is stamped for family (applications and fee are submitted with employer A details and interview slots are not yet booked).
  2. Employer B files H1B transfer from employer A to employer B after H4 is stamped for dependents however dependents are not yet arrived to US.
  3. Employer B files H1B transfer from employer A to employer B after H4 is stamped for dependents and dependents also arrived to US.
    Did it require to initiate H4 transfer also from employer A to employer B?

Thanks

You just fill out a new DS160 with the information of newly approved I-797 from employer B, call the VFS and provide them with new DS160 number. Have your dependents carry both old and new DS160 confirmation page and the primary H1B documents from employer B along with supporting H4 documents.

No issue. Just provide them with primary H1B I-797, employment verification letter, last three pay stubs from employer B and other H4 supporting document to present to the officer at POE.

Not really required. When they enter the US CBP will issue I-94 with end date inline with primary H1B I-797 from employer A. You may or may not apply for H4 extension of status for your dependents along with your H1B transfer if their H4 I-94 issued by CBP is say valid for 2 years. This depends on the validity of H1B I-797 from employer A that H4 will use while entering the US.