Got 17 years experience in IT. H1B is in process and is expected this August or September2021 from UAE. Got very got job offer for one company at UAE which is equivalant to 9500$/- monthly here at UAE.
Question: Would it be wise to resign from present employer and loosing H1B petition (present organization will not share petition number) and join UAE company which is 9500$ monthly?
Would it be wise to refuse offer and continue waiting H1B result (Still not confirmed if H1B approved for me or not as expected by Aug/Sep2021).
Do you think loosing such good offer at UAE (Dubai) which is in hand and waiting for H1B which is still not confirmed would be a good choice.
Present employer with whom H1B is applied is Indian company and I am working on deputation here at UAE.
please guide dears, as i have to confirm back offer in next 2 days.