Travel on previous comapny H1b


My name is Abhishek gupta.

I have a valid H1b stamped with company A.

Can i travel on this visa, without my company’s knowledge and join another company B in US who can transfer my visa on premium filing?

Is there any legal implications on this?



No, you cannot. In this case, ask B to file a petition for you while you are in your home country. Once approved, you can travel to US using B’s petition and A’s unexpired visa stamp. But do not use A’s petition to enter w/o their knowledge.