Trasfer H1B to another employer

I am currently on L1B with employer A. My H1B got approved with employer B last year but I reentered US on L1B with employer A.

I never worked with employer B

Now employer C wants to hire me, is there a way I can transfer my H1B from employer B to employer C?

awaiting people response.

Yes, you are eligible for H1B Transfer. As you are already counted towards cap, all your employer need to do is apply for a new H1B petition indicating your previous H1B Case number. Read this article : H1B Visa Transfer Options