Transfer of two universities within the US. Will this create a problem at immigration or H1B?

Hello Everyone,

I am currently of F1 visa. I came to the US in Spring 2016. Initially I was given visa for the University of Kansas for MS in CS.After reaching Kansas, I got an admit with full funding from the University of Georgia. So, I took a transfer from Kansas to Georgia before the start of my first semester.

I am currently in my first semester and I am not satisfied with the university and did not fit into the place properly. I am thinking of transfer to another university for the next fall.

Will this create a problem in immigration when I come to US after visiting India? I have been told that it would be very difficult at the immigration for someone who transfers universities. However I feel that there is nothing illegal in what I am doing and I am transferring the universities with valid reasons.

Kindly address my doubt with your expertise.

Thanks in advance

No you have the right to change majors and universities, it is your life and career decision. There should be no problem and this is 100% legal.

Best wishes

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, hopehumanityATgmailDOTcom