Tranfer H1B from Organization A to Organization B

Hi ,

i have H1B visa and my visa got samped from Company A as employer and ever travel to US. now i am planning to tranfer my H1B from Company A to company B.

i have few queries about transer visa from Company A to Company B.

  1. should i go to US console agin for restaming?

  2. is I797 provide by Company B fine to travel US with out restaming ?
    can you please advide me on this

Thanks in advance

I’ve been given advice by small consulting companies earlier that one can travel without restamping in this kind of situtation; but I would never rely upon them. You may consult with an experienced attorney in this regard.

P.S.: This is not a legal advice.