Studying certified courses on H4 visa?


I am on H4 visa and have not got my stamping yet. I know that I cannot do a MS/ MBA with H4. I don’t want to change to F1. But still wanted to do some certified courses (something like a diploma) in some fields with which I can work in India in case we go back to India.

I do not want to waste the time in US and at the same time could not afford for F1 university fees. Is there a way out to do such certified courses like a Special Educator, Teaching and other areas.



With H4 you can study whatever you like only you wont be qualified for OPT/CPT.

You can do MS/MBA.