Strange response for Service Request

I raised a SR recently for my new h1b petition and the response as below. I dont know what it means. Whats the next step?

"
The status of this service request is:

This office recently received an inquiry on the petition or application noted above.

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) policy prohibits release of information to someone other than the affected party. The affected party is typically the petitioner, applicant or attorney of record. Disclosures of processing times and general procedures relating to certain form types do not fall under the Privacy Act. Information given to someone other than the affected party, without a properly executed Form G-28, Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney or Representative, or Form EOIR-27, Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney or Representative before the Board of Immigration Appeals, which relates to the specific processing or adjudication of a particular petition or application is prohibited by USCIS policy.

If you wish to be represented, a properly executed Form G-28 or Form EOIR-27 must be submitted. USCIS will recognize a Form G-28 or Form EOIR-27 only when it is properly completed, signed and filed. Photocopies or scanned copies of the Form G-28 or Form EOIR-27 will not be accepted. The form and complete instructions can be obtained online at Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney or Accredited Representative | USCIS.

If you do not find the information you need through our online services and need further assistance, you may contact our USCIS Contact Center at 1-800-375-5283 or 1-800-767-1833 (TDD for the hearing impaired).

A properly executed Form G-28 or Form EOIR-27 may be submitted to the designated mailbox at the address provided below: "

You cannot raise Service Request, unless you are the Employer or attorney, that’s what the text says. You can ask your employer or attorney to raise the Service Request.