I have filed my dependent’s H4 extension to USCIS on May 9th. And it is still pending. My H1B extension got approved till 2019 June. Can we go to India (me and my wife) at this stage and is it possible to Stamp my H1B and her H4 against my approval. Or we need to wait till we get her approval.