Spouse with H4 Visa travel outside USA with H1b transfer in progress


I have my H1b Petition transfer in progress and have joined the new employer (with transfer still in progress). Can my spouse on H4 travel outside the USA and enter to USA based on the previous stamped Visa. The stamp is valid till July 2018 or do I have to wait for my H1 to be approved for the new employer and then get the Visa stamped before re-entry.



Hi Amit, please let me know what hpnd.