Splendtek inc filing 2015

Has anyone received success in h1b filling through SplendTek year 2015.
Has anybody receivedreturn packet from SplendTek.

Usually to what time we start receiving return packets.

1 Like

Is your H1B lottery picked up for FY’16, I filed from splendtek. Please email me at surya9bala@gmail.com. Mine was picked in lottery. Waiting for approval

Mine got picked up in 2014 for FY15. Still waiting for stamping documents from Splendtek…These guys are not straight

Just checked my status - Case denied.They charged me 1500$ after the lottery is picked as security. They do not have a proper E-E agreement with the client thats what they told me as the reason for denial. No email response about the money given in advance from them. Are you from hyderabad. Planning to lodge a complaint with USCIS site to blacklist them.

Me also paid the security deposit. After couple of emails they replied once, saying that they are waiting for client approval.

Since my case is approved and I am expecting stamping documents from them, please do not lodge complaint against them now. It will affect my case badly. Thanks in advance for understanding my situation.

Hi Friends,I applied for H1b for my wife through Splendtek for this year (2015) and till last week splendtek was saying your wife case not picked in lottery and we are waiting for return package. But now they are saying the story, your wife case got picked in lottery and went for audit and in audit asked for some client documents and splendtek couldnt provide those documents so it got denied. Till today they have never shared riciept number. I doubt on them that whether they really filled my wife case or not. Can anybody help me by providing your valuable inputs.

They are really rude. After 100s of followup call they sent rejection letter last month but now they are not refunding money back. Not responding on mail or calls… Keep saying next 2-3weeks you will get money…it should be actually black listed

Sure we can form a group. Please send email to djshivu@gmail.com so that i can share my mobile number. We will discuss further over phone.

Has anyone received refund from this fraud company?

Any latest news about this fucking company