Short term courses paralley to do he job

I have been in USA for two years woring in IT filed , I came back to India and right now i dnt have any visa in hands. Im going back to USA as my Spouse is woring in USA…to work on H1 again I have to wait till next 2012 Oct month…so mean while can I do any short tem courses and get a job parallely…even Im ready to apply from India on my own…and my 2nd question is if I go for masters can I start working immidiately after joining Masters ?? Please friends let me know your suggestions .

After joining masters you cannot wor. It would be illegal to work on H4 or F1. After Masters or after 9 months of coming to US you will be eligible for CPT/OPT that time you may work related to your study feild