Sachin is the worst player in cricket history ......

Okay so now when i have your attention,let me ask one very important question for which i need answer VERY VERY URGENTLY. I have h1b approved and have to fill ds160 form , so :

1) What to write in  DS 160: Person/Entity paying for your Trip:  should i select Self  or U.S Petitioner?

What does law says, who should pay for travelling expense??

U can write Self, if U r bearing.

Thanks. Got it.

select the appropriate answer. Its not a problem.