Right time to go for H1b stamping.

Hi, my L1B extn is still in processing after replying for my RFE in aug 12. My H1B got approved for the current employer. Please tell me whether i can travel to India now to get H1B stamping,

What are the problems in stamping as l1 is still in processing, or is there any risk in going for stamping after getting result that L1 is rejected.

Shall i wait for L1 result, if it is approved, then change the status to H1 being in US itself.

Thanks for ur help…