RFE Response Review status query

Hi,

My VISA status is - RFE Response Review. What does this mean?

i have not received any queries from USCIS requesting for any evidence neither did i submit any documents, but my status got changed to RFE Response Review.

Its says -

On July 29, 2013, we received your response to our request for evidence. This case is being processed at our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use the processing time information on our website to estimate when this case will be done. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Once a timely response to the request for evidence is received by USCIS, we review the evidence or information you submitted. If you submitted the requested evidence, we continue with the adjudication of your application or petition in light of the new evidence.

Please help me in understanding this.

RFE was issued in your case which has since been responded. USCIS will review the response and will give their final approval/denial decision.

thank you saurabh for your update. when i checked about my visa status with my employer they replied back saying “There was a NOID (Notice of intent to Deny) sent out that we responded to on 29th July 2013. The officer requested us to allow 60 days since submission for a decision to be made” What does this mean? is my visa rejected or it mean something else?