Request - H1b extension with only providing Vendor letter

Hi Team,

I am ranga. Can you please answer my question related to my first H1B  extension.

My Employer is “A” and through “B” am working in “C” which is end client, in “C” location. Now for my extension do i need to get Letters from both “B” and “C” ? . What hapens if only “B” provide letter by mentioniong “C” name and location details in this letter as ultimate end client for them and signed by “B” company authorised employee. Will my H1B extends with out any issue ?

Looking forward to here from you.

thanks,

ranga.

You need to show and establish the chain. This would include a letter showing A and B are in agreement, and another letter showing that B and C are in agreement. In addition you will have to show employer-employee relationship i.e. A is able to exert control over your tasks/activities etc.

Hi Saurabh, As usual thanks for your quick response on this. My vendor(TOP5 Indian company) is telling they will give the letter as the client letter by mentioning end client as their esteemed client(End client) and am working for their esteemed client on behalf of them(Vendor). Will this works out ?

thanks,
ranga.