Regarding H4 - H1B Conversion procedures and steps related question

Hello ,

I am actually a H4 dependant and I am doin my Masters in US with a H4 type visa . I wanted to get converted directly from H4 to H1B using the sponsorship of some companies who wants to give me a job . My question is is that posible and there is any alternate aproach . How to get a companies that give Sponsorship from H4 to H1B in Connecticut . Someone please help me. Thank you!