Regarding filing new LCA after stamping for

Hi Saurabh,

I have a question. I got my Visa stamped for Boston fora client A . This is my fresh H1B petition. Before I could travel my project location got changed and client B but my employer is same. It’s just that i got in a deffernt project at New York location .

Do I need to file a new Lca ? Or amendment ? Also how much time would this take. Is it possible to upgrade this process as well to premium.

Or I can just file an amendment and travel to US before recieving approval , since my employer is same

Thanks in advance

Yes, employer needs to file LCA and H-1 amendment for the new location. It may take couple of months.

I am not sure, but I think you can still travel to US while amendment is in progress. Check w/ your attorney.

Nidhi, I’m also in same situation, what happened in your case?? Can i travel after changing LCA? Or need to wait till amendment completes?