recent error in submitting DS-160

An unexpected error has occurred while processing your previous request. The error has been reported to the site administrator; no further action is required. To retrieve your DS-160 application, please enter your Application ID.

Does this happen to anyone applying recently this month of May? Is the system down again and we have to wait or any solution to this?

I have submitted the application but I did not get a confirmation page. Using Firefox, when I try to retrieve the page I get a pop up saying I have submitted the application and I get two options See below:

The DS-160 application you are attempting to retrieve has been submitted. Select an option below and click the “Continue” button.

View Confirmation PageCreate a New Application

when I click View Confirmation Page. I get the following message.

Application ErrorAn unexpected error has occurred while processing your previous request. The error has been reported to the site administrator; no further action is required. To retrieve your DS-160 application, please enter your Application ID.

I applied for two people. One worked perfectly fine and I got the confirmation page but for the second application I am getting this error.

This has been happening for about 4 days now. Help Please!!!